Beaumont Hospital, Dublin, is to get a major capital investment under the Health Capital Plan.
This is the first major investment in Beaumont Hospital since it first opened 34 years ago.
- Twenty bed cystic fibrosis unit.
- New 95 inpatient bed accommodation.
- New euro Intervention Radiology Thrombectomy Service.
- New Emergency Department and reconfiguration of existing Department.
- Beaumont Convent to be acquired and upgraded for admin accommodation.
- New recovery area
- Sixteen additional endoscopy beds-refurbishment of St. Raphael’s ward.
- Redesign of respiratory and infectious disease assessment unit.
- Phase 2 of radiation oncology plan.