Newly appointed Director General of the HSE, Tony O’Brien is confirmed to speak at HMI Conference.
The HMI team is currently working hard behind the scenes for our upcoming annual conference which will be held on 1st October in Dublin. We are anticipating and expecting that this year’s event will surpass the success of our inaugural conference in 2011.
The pressures and tensions which define our health system remain as strong as ever. This year’s theme, Raising the bar – enhancing services delivery and performance, reflects the demands being made of healthcare managers currently and into the future.
Our line-up of confirmed speakers who will share their insights on the day include:
- Dr. James Reilly T.D., Minister for Health
- Dr. Ambrose McLoughlin, Secretary General, Department of Health
- Tony O’Brien, Director General, HSE
- Dr. Tracey Cooper, Chief Executive and Acting Chief Inspector of Social Services, HIQA
- Dr. Peter Lachman, Consultant Paediatrician, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, NHS Trust
- Stuart Bain, Chief Executive, East Kent Hospitals University, NHS Foundation Trust and President of the Institute of Healthcare Management
We will advise you of additional speakers as they are confirmed.
Outside of our main speakers, there will also be breakout sessions allowing you to tailor your day to suit your own requirements.
The morning session will discuss and debate the forces shaping the health services in Ireland, the UK and mainland Europe.
The afternoon session will be devoted to the strategies and methodologies managers could use to drive productivity and innovation.
Participants who book and pay before 21st August, will be entered into a draw for an overnight stay for two (Bed and Breakfast) in the Gresham Hotel, Dublin (terms and conditions apply).
Book your place online, alternatively contact Rosemarie at 01-2974070 or email email@example.com. Please be advised places are limited. The conference fee is members: €100 and non-members: €150. Group discounts apply.